December 18, 2020
Hiring, Safety, and Compliance Converge at Checkr Forward
Making hiring more efficient, reducing bias, and improving compliance are what drive Checkr’s mission. They’re also at the forefront of our first annual conference, Checkr Forward, a central gathering of customers, partners, and industry experts in San Francisco on November 4-5th.
Checkr Forward is the destination for leaders in HR, talent, safety, and compliance to come together to not only learn from visionaries in the industry but to also learn from one another. Attendees will walk away applying the ways of thinking, skills, and insights they need to start making real change within their organizations.
Here are the top five reasons to attend Checkr Forward:
- Network with peers across the industry
- Learn from experts in leadership, growth, and innovation
- Gain insights on the latest regulatory changes impacting hiring and compliance
- Expand your thinking about hiring, trust, and safety within employment practices
- Leave with actionable tools to take the lead in the race for talent
As we get closer to November, we’ll share more details about the program agenda, sessions, and keynote speakers, along with a few surprises we have in store. Join us in San Francisco before Super Early Bird Pricing ends on September 5th!