Safety Best Practices for your Children’s Ministry
Complete Guide and Checklist
Download this guide to learn all the safety elements to consider as you build and improve your children’s ministry program.
When congregants trust your church with the care of their children, safety is a caregiver’s top concern. Doing your due diligence and creating a solid safety strategy gives parents peace of mind and, in turn, has families continuing their support of your mission for years to come. This guide covers the safety best practices and strategies to improve your children’s ministries.
Download this guide to learn:
- Staff and volunteer training techniques
- Volunteer screening best practices
- How to onboard volunteers
- Safety policies and protocols
- Equipment and technology that can further your safety strategy