Background Screening in Challenging Times: Ask Us Anything
Live Air Date: Thursday, August 27th, 2020
The landscape has changed for everyone overnight and Contingent Workforce (CW) buyers are no exception. The pandemic and economic downturn have started a broader conversation around onboarding and candidate engagement. Normally background checks are a given, in the new normal that is being challenged. What can you change to keep your company safe and engage workers quickly?
What you require in your background checks is a key component of your hiring flow and can often create a bottleneck. Due to the current situation what was once mandatory may not be actionable. How will you re-visit requirements so you hire faster, safer and improve the candidate onboarding and experience?
In our AMA, you’ll learn the answers to questions like:
- Where can we be more lenient with our adjudication criteria?
- How can you accelerate background checks without using more fo your team’s time?
- What’s the best way to reduce manual processes in the screening process?
Get your questions answered and learn how to make your CW hiring process more strategic, smarter, and compliant.
- Stephen Clancy, Senior Director, Contingent Workforce Strategies, Knowledge & Research, SIA
- Chris Johnson, Director of Industry Strategy, Checkr
- Tyler Browne, Director of Product Compliance & Privacy, Checkr