Process St + Goco + Checkr Webinar
How to Design and Unify Blended Teams
Thursday, August 18th, 2022, 10am PT | 1pm ET
Thank you for your submission.
According to a recent study by FlexJobs, 33% of employees prefer a hybrid work arrangement of remote and in-office work and another 65% of employees want to work remotely full-time. This means that HR leaders must start solving the challenges that come with building a “blended” workforce. People leaders need to make sure their organizations are inclusive of full-time remote workers, hybrid workers, and full-time in-office workers.
Join Checkr alongside Process St and GoCo as we discuss how to unify in-person and remote teams. We will cover topics including:
- Ways to combat bias towards in-person or remote employees
- How to communicate efficiently to blended teams across various channels (in-person, audio, video, email, messaging, and asynchronous)
- How to include all work modalities in decision making and brainstorming meetings
- Best practices for interviewing and onboarding blended teams
- Ideas on promoting work-life balance to both in-office and all-remote employees
- Tips for avoiding burnout, loneliness, and video fatigue
Can’t make it on August 18th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.