Checkr Announces Checkr Forward Conference with Special Guest Dr. Bernice A. King
SAN FRANCISCO (August 19, 2021) – Checkr, the leading technology company in the background check industry, announced today its conference for leaders and professionals in hiring, technology, and compliance, Checkr Forward is back with an impressive lineup of speakers focusing on the theme “People, Progress and Possibilities.” The event will be completely virtual this year on November 9 and 10. All who are interested are invited to sign up here for free.
Dr. Bernice A. King, CEO of The King Center and the youngest daughter of civil rights leaders Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King, will talk about the Power of One. King will share her vision to inspire change to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workforce and in daily life and how you can get involved.
Checkr Forward is a place to discuss best practices, experiences, and research to spark meaningful discussions with HR and technology leaders. The conference also focuses on Checkr’s mission of using technology to create a fair chance for all. Here are some of the sessions this year:
- Returning to work and the challenges of hiring and onboarding at scale
- How gig platforms leverage Checkr’s API-first technology to grow quickly and securely
- Small business background check 101 – ways to get started and expand your staff
- Insights on the latest regulatory changes impacting hiring and compliance
- A re-entry simulation so attendees can experience how candidates struggle to transition from incarceration to employment
- How to build a diverse workforce by creating a fairer future for all
“Fair chance hiring is about breaking down the barriers to employment and driving equality in the workforce,” said Checkr CEO and Cofounder Daniel Yanisse. “While fair chance is the right thing to do, it’s also the smart financial move for employers struggling to quickly fill open roles with qualified candidates. At Checkr Forward, we will share real-world stories, research, and technology to help companies improve hiring, expand candidate pools, and improve diversity and inclusion with one goal in mind: creating opportunities for all.”
Do you have an idea for a Checkr Forward session? Checkr is accepting session topics and speakers to round out the conference. If you would like to submit, please enter your ideas and speakers here.
If you would like to sign up for Checkr Forward find the registration here.