Adopting Innovative Technologies Gives HR Leaders a Seat at the Table
Harvard Business Review Analytic Services’ survey of 207 HR leaders.
Which HR department are you?
- HR that automates tedious systems and transforms how employees are managed
- HR stuck in administrative tasks and paper applications that hinder their efficiency
Harvard Business Review Analytic Services’ says that most HR departments fall into the second category. This research report from Harvard Business Review Analytic Services explores the cost of falling behind in HR technology and the barriers faced when adopting new ones. Learn about the technology that can help HR overcome these obstacles and become strategic leaders in their businesses.
Download this report to learn:
- How the current HR landscape is shifting and what’s in store for the future
- The 3 major blockers stopping HR from adopting technology tools
- Which technologies can help position HR as a strategic business leader