ClearCompany + Checkr Webinar
How to Build Impactful Hiring Plans
Thank you for your submission.
The U.S. Department of Labor estimates the cost of a bad hire to be at least 30% of the hire’s first year salary and Forbes recently noted, “chief financial officers actually rank a bad hire’s morale and productivity impacts ahead of monetary losses.” Bad hires often impact company culture, team objectives, and overall engagement.
It can be hard to course correct after making a bad hire which is why it is so crucial to prevent hiring the wrong person in the first place. Structured hiring plans are tools to help align hiring managers, recruiters, and interview panels on the criteria candidates must meet to be a qualified, high-performing new hire. A structured hiring plan outlines how the hiring team will recruit, screen, interview, and analyze candidates.
Join Checkr and ClearCompany as we cover how to build effective and impactful hiring plans. We will cover:
- How to align hiring managers, interview panels and recruiters
- Ways to identify role competencies and matching interview questions
- Ideas on avoiding groupthink while analyzing candidates
- Tips for screening candidates based on the role’s qualifications
- Key metrics to measure the hiring plan effectiveness
Learn from these experts
Director of Customer Engagement
VP of People Operations
Senior Manager, Business Recruiting
Head of Talent Attraction