Breezy + Checkr Webinar
5 Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses Hiring
Thank you for your submission.
SMBs are struggling to hire in our competitive labor market. In recent months, as we’ve seen the pandemic wane and the economy begin to grow again, SMBs have once again been impacted by new workplace volatility, this time in the form of labor shortages. The Great Resignation, as many have called it, is the social trend causing millions of Americans to quit their jobs, often without a new job in place or even plans to search for one. In fact, a report from Indeed found that 82% of SMBs have had difficulty hiring in the last several months, compared to 75% for larger companies.
For multiple reasons, including The Great Resignation, many jobs remain open, with employers unable to find qualified candidates willing to accept a job. This has created a candidate’s market, in which job candidates are largely able to set their own terms of employment. Candidates are asking for remote work options, as well as better pay and benefits.
Watch Breezy HR and Checkr to learn five specific best practices for SMB hiring. Our panel of speakers will cover:
- Ways to make your job descriptions clear to match the reality of your open role
- Ideas on making your interview process both efficient and effective
- How to convey all the full benefits of your offer to increase acceptance rate
- Best practices to keep background screens from delaying candidate start dates
- Ways to allow candidates the opportunity to contextualize relevant information found in their background checks
Learn from these experts
Director of Business Development
PHR HR Business Partner
Employers Advantage, LLC
President & Consultant
Make the Change LLC
Executive Talent Management Consulting
Ready to learn more?
Watch the recorded session on-demand.