JazzHR + Checkr Webinar
Winning Candidates in a Hot Job Market
Live Air Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Thank you for your submission.
In late May of 2021, there were over 9.2 million open jobs in the U.S. Even with high unemployment, HR leaders are struggling to fill open roles because the job market is so hot. We are seeing a post-pandemic shift in what some have called “the great rehiring.” Hourly and low-wage roles have been particularly hard to fill. Candidates interviewing for tech and high-wage jobs are often receiving multiple, competitive offers.
Join JazzHR and Checkr as we talk through how HR leaders and TA professionals can attract and convert candidates in the midst of a hot job market. Attendees will learn how to implement candidate-focused best practices to win in a competitive talent market.
We will cover:
- Trends in the market causing a labor shortage even in the midst of high unemployment
- How to use every step of the hiring journey to increase candidate conversions
- Ways to offer greater flexibility (hours, location, start times) to candidates
- Ideas on keeping candidates engaged between their offer letter and start date
- Holistic best practices for creating a positive candidate experience
Register today to learn these candidate-focused best practices and attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit. If you cannot make it on November 18th, sign-up anyway and we will send you a link to watch the recording on your own time.
Learn from these experts
Director of Industry Strategy
Director of Talent
Interim Vice President of People
Human Resources Business Partner
Can’t make it on Month November 18th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.