Checkr is hosting its second annual Checkr Forward conference Nov. 9-10, 2021, and we want YOU to be a part of this industry-disrupting event.
Join us for two half days of engaging, enlightening and educational sessions that will explore top-of-mind topics and help you navigate the future of work and hiring.
You’ll walk away with increased motivation, a bigger professional network, and tangible ways to hire successfully and manage a workforce in today’s modern workplace.
What’s the theme?
The theme of this year’s event is “People, Progress and Possibilities,” which represents the three ways in which we can move the HR and background check industries forward.
- People: The reason why we’re all in business. How do we recruit this new generation of workers and accurately screen them for employment?
- Progress: Without progress we will fail. How can we participate in fair hiring practices and build a community that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion?
- Possibilities: The old way of doing business is no longer viable. How can we learn and grow from the pandemic workplace and battle the “Great Resignation” head on?
Specific topics we’ll cover throughout these three tracks include:
- The return to work and the challenges of hiring at scale
- How to build a diverse workforce by creating a fairer future for all
- The importance of safety, compliance and innovation in background checks
- Insights on the latest regulatory changes impacting hiring and compliance
Will it be in-person or virtual?
Checkr Forward will be completely virtual (and completely free!). You can register for the event here: Checkr Forward.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re the CEO of a small business, HR manager at a mid-size company or a compliance leader at an enterprise organization, the event will feature various sessions to fit your needs.
Who are the speakers?
The line up consists of world-renowned thought leaders, industry experts and community organizers who aim to both inspire and inform attendees.
We’re excited to reveal two incredible keynote speakers taking part in Checkr Forward:
- Dr. Bernice A. King, daughter of civil rights leaders Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King. Bernice is a global thought leader, orator, peace advocate and CEO of the King Center.
- Ruchika Tulshyan, an author, keynote speaker and founder of Candour, an inclusion strategy practice. A former international business journalist, Ruchika is now a regular contributor to The New York Times and Harvard Business Review.
- A Customer Panel with executives from Lyft, Doordash and Delivery Drivers Inc. talking about the changes in hiring during Covid and what the future of work will hold.
Keep your eyes open for more speaker announcements as we build out a thought-provoking and forward-thinking agenda to spark ideas, conversation and inspiration heading into 2022.