Paylocity + Checkr Webinar
Adopting Candidate-Centric Hiring Practices
Thank you for your submission.
It’s a candidate’s world, and we’re just hiring in it.
Case in point, 47.8 million workers quit their jobs in 2021, an average of nearly 4 million each month. In a recent McKinsey survey of almost 600 workers who voluntarily left a job without another in hand, 44 percent said they have little to no interest in returning to traditional jobs in the next six months.
The competition for talent is fierce, and employers who want to win must create a hiring strategy that puts the candidate first.
Watch us as we discuss how to adapt your recruiting and hiring processes to be more candidate centric. Our panel of experts will cover:
- How to make the application and pre-screening process both fair and effective
- Ways to structure interview cycles to keep candidates engaged
- Tactics for ensuring hiring managers are communicating well with candidates
- How to provide candidates feedback (both positive and negative)
- Best practices for keeping candidates engaged between offer letter and start date
Learn from these experts
Staff Learning & Development Management
Director of Talent Acquisition
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Thinx
Director of People Attraction at JumpCloud
Can’t make it?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.