Paylocity + Checkr Webinar
Adopting Candidate-Centric Hiring Practices
Tuesday, September 6th, 2022, 10am PT | 1pm ET
Thank you for your submission.
It’s a candidate’s world, and we’re just hiring in it.
Case in point, 47.8 million workers quit their jobs in 2021, an average of nearly 4 million each month. In a recent McKinsey survey of almost 600 workers who voluntarily left a job without another in hand, 44 percent said they have little to no interest in returning to traditional jobs in the next six months.
The competition for talent is fierce, and employers who want to win must create a hiring strategy that puts the candidate first.
Join us as we discuss how to adapt your recruiting and hiring processes to be more candidate centric. Our panel of experts will cover:
- How to make the application and pre-screening process both fair and effective
- Ways to structure interview cycles to keep candidates engaged
- Tactics for ensuring hiring managers are communicating well with candidates
- How to provide candidates feedback (both positive and negative)
- Best practices for keeping candidates engaged between offer letter and start date
Register today to save your spot and be sure to attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit. If you can’t make it to the live event, go ahead and register to receive the on-demand recording.
Learn from these experts
Director of Industry Strategy
Director of Talent Acquisition
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Thinx
Can’t make it on September 6th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.
“The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”