Plum + Checkr Webinar
How to Expand & Diversify Your Talent Pool by Looking Beyond Backgrounds
Thank you for your submission.
We’re all familiar with the consequences of the tightest labor market in history. Many recruiters at large companies feel like spending more money than ever trying to attract candidates before losing them to upstart competitors. Most recruiters at up-and-coming companies can’t see how they can compete with the shiny names and benefits of the behemoths in their space. They’re unified in their inability to find top talent — and everyone from the CEO through middle managers are all blowing up their inboxes asking for more help filling roles. It’s the most innovative companies — big and small — who are filling jobs faster than ever through new pools to talent.
Our panel of experts will talk through:
- How to evaluate candidates for attributes and behaviors over experience and education
- Ways to reduce human bias in the screening and hiring process
- Ideas on how to use data to expand your own talent pool
- Tips for making more objective talent decisions by using the predictive psychometric data
- Best practices for background screening to promote fair chance hiring
Learn from these experts
CEO and co-founder
EVP, Chief People and Operations Officer
Manager, DEI Recruiting Programs
Ready to learn more?
Sign-up to receive a recording of the session.