Plum + Checkr Webinar
How to Expand & Diversify Your Talent Pool by Looking Beyond Backgrounds
Live air date: Tuesday, June 7th, 2022, 10am PT | 1pm ET
Thank you for your submission.
We’re all familiar with the consequences of the tightest labor market in history. Many recruiters at large companies feel like spending more money than ever trying to attract candidates before losing them to upstart competitors. Most recruiters at up-and-coming companies can’t see how they can compete with the shiny names and benefits of the behemoths in their space. They’re unified in their inability to find top talent — and everyone from the CEO through middle managers are all blowing up their inboxes asking for more help filling roles. It’s the most innovative companies — big and small — who are filling jobs faster than ever through new pools to talent.
Our panel of experts will talk through:
- How to evaluate candidates for attributes and behaviors over experience and education
- Ways to reduce human bias in the screening and hiring process
- Ideas on how to use data to expand your own talent pool
- Tips for making more objective talent decisions by using the predictive psychometric data
- Best practices for background screening to promote fair chance hiring
Register today to save your spot and be sure to attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit. If you can’t make it to the live event, go ahead and register to receive the on-demand recording.
Learn from these experts
CEO and co-founder
EVP, Chief People and Operations Officer
Manager, DEI Recruiting Programs
Can’t make it on June 7th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.