Bamboo HR + Checkr Webinar
Giving Consistent Feedback to Remote Employees
Thank you for your submission.
Remote and hybrid employment is here to stay. In fact, Forbes has recently said, “74% of professionals expect remote work to become standard, and 97% of employees don’t want to return to the office full time.” For HR leaders, this means adopting new ways of giving feedback will be necessary in the near future.
Offering feedback in general is hard, but offering feedback to a person you may only see twice a year or have never met can be even more difficult. If offering feedback is so difficult, why even attempt, especially to remote employees?
Development oriented feedback helps employees feel more engaged. When we understand our strengths and weaknesses we can grow and have a greater impact on the business. In fact, according to Forbes, “four out of 10 workers are actively disengaged when they get little or no feedback; 82% of employees appreciate positive and negative feedback; and 43% of highly engaged employees receive feedback at least once a week as opposed to 18% of low engagement employees.”
Watch Bamboo HR and Checkr for an interactive panel discussion. Our panel of experts will cover:
- Ideas on different methods for employees to share feedback to remote employees
- How to navigate a difficult feedback conversation over a video call
- How to create a consistent connection with a remote employee after feedback is given
- Tips for creating an remote employee recognition program
- How to consistently give feedback to remote employees or remote teams
Can’t make it?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.