The Davis Companies + Checkr Webinar
Using Background Checks to Hire Faster and Fairer
Live Air Date: April 27th at 10 am PT
Thank you for your submission.
The Great Resignation is causing hiring shortages and retention issues across all industries and types of companies. Employee demands and workforce dynamics are continuously changing, especially for wage earners, making it difficult for staffing and recruitment agencies to fill roles fast enough to meet the demands of their clients.
The good news is, with the right information, you can take a proactive approach to understanding workers’ wants and needs to improve retention and achieve your placement goals. In our 2022 State of the Worker Report by Everee and Checkr, we learned:
- 79% of workers would prefer to get paid once a week
- 20% of candidates drop out of the hiring process because the background check was taking too long
- 1 in 5 workers plan to leave their job in the next year
Join The Davis Companies, a National Staffing Firm specializing engineering, advanced manufacturing and IT & Technology, to learn about how they are:
- Rethinking the way they recruit and engage with candidates
- Adopting new hiring practices to create diversity and equity for their clients
- Evolving their HRIS integrations and workstreams to hire more efficiently
- Using Checkr as part of their HRIS tech stack to implement fair chance hiring practices and place candidates faster
We hope to see you there! Register today to save your spot and be sure to attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit. If you can’t make it to the live event, go ahead and register to receive the on-demand recording.
Learn from these experts
Head of Industry Strategy & Market Development
Claire Gibree, SHRM-CP, CSP
The Davis Companies
Weren’t able to make it April 27th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.