GoodTime + iCIMS + Checkr Webinar
How to Evaluate Your Hiring Metrics
Live air date: Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 10am PT | 1pm ET
Thank you for your submission.
According to Glassdoor, “the average length of the hiring process in the U.S. is about 23.8 days” but government roles take closer to 54 days and restaurant roles are filled in an average of 10 days. While average time-to-hire is simply a number, each of our hiring metrics can give us insight into the health of our talent acquisition function. Time-to-hire, cost-to-hire, and applicant-acceptance rates are all indicators of how well our teams are able to source, analyze, interview, and onboard new talent.
Choosing specific metrics to track and then analyzing those metrics against benchmarks can help you to optimize your recruiting process. Watch Checkr, GoodTime, and iCIMS to learn which metrics are most important, and how to operationalize utilizing hiring metrics. Our panel of experts will discuss:
- How to choose the most important hiring metrics to review and optimize
- Ideas on how to balance speed (time-to-hire) with quality during the hiring process
- Ways to understand how effective each of your sourcing channels is and where candidates are getting stuck or slowed down in the hiring journey
- Best practices for understanding how the background check impacts your talent pool
- How to compare your own hiring metrics to geographic and industry benchmarks
Register today to save your spot and be sure to attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit. If you can’t make it to the live event, go ahead and register to receive the on-demand recording.
Learn from these experts
Director of Data Insights and Customer Intelligence
Head of Communications
Can’t make it on May 26th?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.