Workable + Checkr Webinar
6 Ways to Make Your Hiring Process More Efficient
Thank you for your submission.
Making the right hire is crucial. However, how do we balance hiring efficiently with hiring the right candidate? According to a Robert Half survey, candidates do not want to endure an inefficient hiring process. In fact, “nearly one-quarter (23 percent) lose interest in the firm if they don’t hear back within one week after the initial interview” and “when faced with a lengthy hiring process, 39 percent of [candidates] lose interest and pursue other roles.”
As People and Talent leaders, we must find ways to engage candidates throughout the hiring lifecycle while making our processes more efficient and finding top talent. We need creative solutions to hire both more efficiently and more effectively.
Watch Workable and Checkr to learn how to make your hiring process more efficient. Our panel of speakers will cover:
- How to rank and prioritize specific roles to keep recruiters focused
- Ways to make your job descriptions clear to match the reality of your open role
- Ideas on how to make the most of each interview for both the candidate and interviewer
- Tips for shortening feedback loops between recruiting, hiring managers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ways to keep candidates engaged between steps in the hiring journey
- Best practices to keep background screens from delaying candidate start dates
Ready to learn more?
Sign-up to receive a recording of the session.