Breezy + Checkr Webinar
Recruiting and Appealing to Gen Z
Thank you for your submission.
2022’s college graduates are entering the professional workforce this summer. This graduating class is filled with individuals belonging to “Generation Z”. – Born between 1995 and the early 2000s, Gen Z has been dubbed “digital natives” and the “most creative” generation due to their adoption of portable technology and the internet from a young age.
Over 4 million Gen Zers make up the world population, and recent research says that approximately 24 percent of the workforce will be made up by Gen Z by the end of 2022. This presents employers and recruiting professionals a unique opportunity to test out creative recruitment strategies. Connecting with Gen Z on a professional level calls for using the right communication channels, job descriptions, messaging and hiring timelines to successfully secure Gen Z employees.
During this panel webinar we will discuss best practices for recruiting and appealing to Gen Z. Our panel of experts will cover:
- Creative channels to use to communicate with Gen Z
- Best practices for writing job descriptions to appeal to a younger generation
- Ideas on how to shorten recruiting timelines to appeal to Gen Z
- Ways to make onboarding and background checks efficient
- Tips for understanding what drives and motivates Gen Z workers and how to incorporate these learnings into your recruiting strategies
Can’t make it?
Sign-up anyway to receive a recording of the session.