Bob + Checkr Webinar
Four Ways to Streamline the Employee Onboarding Experience
Live air date: Wednesday, May 18 2022, 10am PT
It’s day one at a new job, and you’re overwhelmed. Expectations are unclear, and you have more questions than answers. We have all been there. Onboarding is a stressful experience for most new hires. In fact, according to Devan G. at TechJury, “The average new hire is expected to complete 54 activities during their onboarding process.” Fifty-four hoops to jump through before a new hire can even start doing their job.
Did you know that a negative onboarding experience doubles the chance for your new hires to look for other employment? 69% of new hires stayed with their new company for three years when onboarding processes were streamlined. Watch Checkr and HiBob to learn how to make your onboarding experience more enjoyable for new hires. We have an expert panel ready to discuss onboarding initiatives. You will learn:
- How to make sure your new hire does not get slowed down by paperwork and administrative tasks on their first day
- Ideas for rallying the team around your new hire to make sure they feel welcomed and included
- Best practices for creating a detailed onboarding map to help your new hire become integrated and productive as quickly as possible
- Key initiatives for building ongoing learning into your onboarding process so that your new hire is learning well beyond their first week
- Ways to communicate team norms and expectations with your new hire around performance, culture, and values
Learn from these experts
Staff Learning & Development Management
New Hire Onboarding, ServiceNow
People & Culture Director
People Ops Programs Leader
Register today to save your spot and be sure to attend to receive one hour of SHRM credit.
Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway, and we will send you a recording!