How Checkr Mitigates Risks & Maintains Compliance
Etech Global Services is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions for Fortune 500 companies, universities, banks, telecom leaders, and more.
Etech Global Services is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions for Fortune 500 companies, universities, banks, telecom leaders, and more. Etech’s commitment to continuous improvement, next generation technology, and empowering people results in a solution that drives customer experience and reduces effort. Offering solutions in inbound and outbound calling, live chat, support, quality monitoring implementation, Etech is here to communicate with your customers when and how they choose.
Etech’s Favorite Features
- Custom Filtering and Evaluation Tools: Ensure compliance and mitigate risk based on geography and role type
- Intuitive Platform: Easy-to-use platform reduced manual time spent on adjudication and onboarding of new adjudicators
- Continuous Check: Ensure ongoing safety and compliance with recurring background checks
- Status Notifications: Status notifications that empower candidates and save admin time on questions
The Etech-Checkr Story
Each year, Etech hires and background checks between 800 and 900 employees across multiple locations. Before Checkr, this high volume along with a tight onboarding schedule meant that Etech was sending candidates into training while waiting up to 9 days for their background checks to be completed. Too often, late-arising issues would cause individuals to be pulled mid-training, leaving gaps in the cohort and shortages in planned revenue. Now, with Checkr’s average turnaround time of 2 days, Etech has virtually eliminated the risk of beginning to onboard candidates before they are fully vetted.
In addition to streamlining their onboarding process, Checkr has helped Etech meet the compliance requirements of their many high security hiring campaigns. In the past, hires considered high-risk could go years without any follow-up background check. Now, with Checkr’s Continuous Check feature, Etech can quickly and easily run annual re-checks to ensure that employees with background issues in their distant past remain in compliance with clearance policies.
With their hiring volume and security needs, Etech couldn’t afford any inaccuracies that would compromise their processes’ compliance. Nor could they afford any background check delays that risked onboarding candidates before they were completely vetted. Checkr serves as Etech’s partner in risk mitigation and compliance, providing an easy-to-use system that ensures more quality hires make it through their process completely.
Why Choose a Premium Offering?
- Accuracy: Accurately completes 900 background checks per year
- Speed: 70% faster turnaround time
- Cost Savings: Cost savings of $20,000 a year by eliminating false onboarding starts
- Safety and Compliance: Ensure ongoing safety and compliance with continuous background checks
70% faster turnaround time
Cost savings of $20,000 a year by eliminating false onboarding starts
Safety and Compliance
Ensure ongoing safety and compliance with continuous background checks