Candidate Experience: The Complete Blueprint
From First Interaction Through Onboarding
Thank you for your submission.
If you’re in HR or recruiting, your job is harder than ever.
With unemployment at the lowest rate in decades, there’s fierce competition for the best candidates. Not to mention those candidates have higher expectations and more demands than ever. And while technology offers HR everything from artificial intelligence-based systems to mobile friendly applications, choosing the right products can add to the pressure. You’re faced with a dizzying array of options for everything from chatbots to text messaging services. How do you make sense of it all?
This eBook is designed to give you everything you need to build a winning candidate experience, from the first interaction a prospective employee has through onboarding or rejection. It’s a step by step guide that takes you through each stage of the hiring process.
You’ll learn how to:
- Market your brand in order to increase the volume of quality candidates
- Write winning job descriptions and conduct meaningful interviews
- Engage candidates throughout the entire hiring process
- Handle background checks, including what you need to know to choose the right vendor
- Retain talent during the crucial onboarding stage
You can read this book from beginning to end, or skip to the areas that you’re struggling with and focus on those first. However you go about it, this guide provides you with all the tools you need to attract and retain top talent. It’s designed to take the guesswork out of the hiring process so you know exactly what to do each step of the way.